Friday, July 1, 2011

Tattoo!

Tattoo's! This will be my first tattoo ever. I've always been scared to get one due to my issues of permanence and indecisiveness but right now I feel like it's something I have to get done. This tat is for Joshua my roomie who I've lived with for 3 years. We still haven't gotten into a single fight, proves we have a strong connection! He's my go to person I love him to death! He collects these robots and they're a part of him in a way so I've decided to get sparkling mike tattooed on my back. He actually owns this robot which is pretty sick. He also has a robot tat so we'll be matching in some way. This is just a photoshopped pic, I'm trying to figure out exactly where to get it, but I'm getting it done end of July! Any feedback?




No comments:

Post a Comment