Monday, October 3, 2011

BRAIN SHIFT

In the past year I've changed so much it's like my brain had a really high dose of salvia that just didn't wear off, a brain shift of some sort, it's going through a new phase. Whatever chemical created anger, anxiety or depression is now replaced with happy and everything just makes sense now. Optimism is driving it. I've met more people in the past year that I've met in my entire life and I just want to keep meeting more, it's an addiction now. My creativity is at it's highest and I'm keeping busy living life to it's fullest potential. I'm rarely lazy and just want to be out constantly. I've also realized I do not want to be in a relationship anytime soon it just holds people back, well I mean if I fall in love can't stop that but there are so many people that I haven't met in the world it's just driving me to keep moving forward. It's a little annoying that so many guys are falling in love with my relaxed state of mind and friendliness, but I'm getting good at convincing them to just be friends. I want to live in the clouds.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment